Last updated April 4, 2020, 1:00 p.m.
A Message from our CEO about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
First of all, I want to thank you for being a valued customer of Liberty Bell Bank, A Division of The Bank of Delmarva. Liberty Bell Bank has always been committed to its customers and communities; and that's more true now than ever during these times of uncertainty.
All of our branches will remain open, but our lobbies will be accessible by appointment only. If you need to make an appointment, please call the branch nearest you. However, we strongly encourage you to use our website and mobile apps if at all possible. If you need cash, our ATMs are available at all times.
We care greatly about the health and safety of our communities, and limiting social interaction will go a long way to limit the spread of disease.
If you or your business has been impacted by Coronavirus, we may be able to assist through our Debt Relief Program. We also encourage you to reach out to your relationship manager. We're here to assist you.
During this difficult time, loan processing for new loan requests may be temporarily delayed. The Bank will prioritize deferral extension requests for business customers and consumers who have been impacted by COVID-19. As always, we are here to assist all of our customers, however, for the foreseeable future we will need to prioritize the processing of loan related matters with greater need. Be assured that we are working diligently to process all loans as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through this together as a community. We are committed to our customers and the communities we serve.
Below are some more details about the steps we've taken, and the things you can do to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Wishing you health and safety,
John W. Breda
President & CEO
At Liberty Bell Bank a Division of The Bank of Delmarva our top priority is the safety of our customers and staff. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are in contact with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and we have taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and staff.
Steps we’re taking:
- Asking staff to stay at home when they are sick or not feeling well;
- Communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed;
- Branches remain open, but our lobbies will be accessible by appointment only;
- In response to COVID-19 we've begun enhanced daily cleaning procedures with the use of stronger disinfectant products on high-touch surfaces, and we are educating branch teams on best practices recommended by the CDC.
Steps we encourage you to take:
- We encourage you to access your accounts from home 24/7 using online banking or our Mobile App. From there you can check balances, set up balance alerts, use bill pay to make payments, transfer funds, deposit checks, or find the nearest ATM. It is easier than ever to manage your account digitally.
- Be aware of scams. Look out for suspicious Email and text messages, medical supply scams or fraudulent donation sites. Never share sensitive or personal information such as usernames or passwords. If you receive a suspicious Email or text message, do not respond, do not click on any links and do not open any attachments.
- Stay up to date and follow everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.