Delmar Bancorp is a bank holding company whose primary asset includes The Bank of Delmarva and Liberty Bell Bank. Founded in 1896, The Bank of Delmarva remains an independent, full service community bank. Delmar Bancorp seeks to reward stockholders who have capital at risk.
The Board of Directors of Delmar Bancorp authorized a $0.025 per share Cash Dividend at its Regular Board Meeting on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 to common shareholders of record date as of close of business on December 30, 2019, payable on January 10, 2020.
- Press Release - Delmar Bancorp and Virginia Partners Bank Complete Share Exchange
- Press Release - Virginia Partners Bank and Delmar Bancorp Agree to Extend Time to Complete Share Exchange
- Press Release - Delmar Bancorp Announces Declaration of Dividend
- Press Release - Virginia Partners Bank and Delmar Bancorp Announce Approval of Share Exchange Agreement by Virginia Partners Bank Shareholders
- DELMAR BANCORP AND VIRGINIA PARTNERS BANK ANNOUNCE MERGER OF EQUALS - PRESS RELEASE
- Press Release - OTC Markets Group Welcomes Delmar Bancorp to OTCQX
- Investor Presentation - Delmar Bancorp and Virginia Partners Bank
Delmar Bancorp and Virginia Partners Bank announce merger of equals.
Delmar Bancorp, parent company of The Bank of Delmarva, and Virginia Partners Bank have entered into a definitive agreement where Virginia Partners Bank will become a separate, wholly-owned subsidiary of Delmar Bancorp.
Delmar Bancorp Transfer Agent
250 Royall Street
Canton, Massachusetts 02021