Partners Bancorp is a bank holding company whose primary asset includes The Bank of Delmarva and Liberty Bell Bank. Founded in 1896, The Bank of Delmarva remains an independent, full service community bank. Partners Bancorp seeks to reward stockholders who have capital at risk.
On January 24, 2023, Partners Bancorp’s board of directors declared a cash dividend of $0.04 per share, payable on February 15, 2023, to holders of record of its common stock as of the close of business on February 8, 2023.
To learn more about Partners Bancorp, please visit its website at www.partnersbancorp.com.
- Press Release - Partners Bancorp Announces Stock Purchase Plan
- Press Release - Delmar Bancorp to Change Name to Partners Bancorp
- Press Release - Delmar Bancorp Announces Completion of $17.8 Million Subordinated Notes Offering
- Press Release - Delmar Bancorp Announces Listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market
- Press Release - Delmar Bancorp and Virginia Partners Bank Complete Share Exchange
- Press Release - Virginia Partners Bank and Delmar Bancorp Agree to Extend Time to Complete Share Exchange
- Press Release - Delmar Bancorp Announces Declaration of Dividend
- Press Release - Virginia Partners Bank and Delmar Bancorp Announce Approval of Share Exchange Agreement by Virginia Partners Bank Shareholders
- Delmar Bancorp and Virginia Partners Bank Announce Merger of Equals - Press Release
- Investor Presentation - Delmar Bancorp and Virginia Partners Bank
Quarterly Regulatory Filings
To view our Earnings Releases, please visit the Partners Bancorp website at www.partnersbancorp.com.
Partners Bancorp Transfer Agent
150 Royall St., Suite 101
Canton, MA 02021
1 (781) 575-4223
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078