Employment Opportunities with Liberty Bell Bank, A Division of The Bank of Delmarva
There are currently no job openings with Liberty Bell bank.
However, we are always looking for qualified individuals. Please feel free to submit your resume using the button below.Submit Resume
The Directors, Officers, and Employees of Liberty Bell Bank, A Division of The Bank of Delmarva commit ourselves to create the leading community bank serving the financial needs of the Cherry Hill, Evesham and Moorestown, New Jersey. We strive to be innovative, exemplify integrity and professionalism and provide superior customer service.
Liberty Bell Bank, A Division of The Bank of Delmarva Values
- We are honest above all else.
- We respect the individual.
- We are committed to superior customer service.
- We want to be the best we can be.
- We recognize our community responsibility.
- We seek to reward stockholders who have capital at risk.
The following is a list of benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance, including dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Three paid personal days a year
- Two weeks paid vacation (three for officers)
- Sick leave (ten days earned each year, carry over up to thirty)
- Training and Education
Liberty Bell Bank, A Division of The Bank of Delmarva is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. It is the policy of the Corporation to make any employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We work to maintain an environment free from discrimination and harassment. We will impose only job-related requirements in all employment and transfer decisions and in all personnel actions, including compensation, benefits, terminations, training and social recreational programs.
Reasonable accommodation is provided to disabled individuals and Disabled Veterans who are willing to identify themselves and specify their needs.
All new-hires (full time, part time, temporary) must satisfactorily complete a background check in order to become a part of our team.